At ELCH, you have access to the area’s most experienced and qualified surgeons. We have sought out these surgeons with your care and quality of life in mind. Stay close to home to have your surgical procedure, where we treat you like family.
For further information contact us at 330-385-7200.
- Colon Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- General Surgery (Gallbladder, hernia repair, appendectomy)Hand Surgery (Carpal tunnel, ganglion cysts)
- Oral Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery (Bones and joints)
- Podiatric Surgery (Foot and ankle)
- GI Procedures (Screening and therapeutic colonoscopies and upper endoscopies)
- Thoracic Surgery (Lung, including bronchoscopies)
- Gynecologic Surgery (Female reproductive system)
- Ophthalmic Surgery (Eye)Vascular Surgery (Arteries and veins)
Chemotherapy Performed Right Here at Home
ELCH can perform your chemotherapy procedures right here at home. There is no need to travel to Cleveland or Pittsburgh, when you can have your treatments performed here locally.
Our team of specialized doctors provides patients with pain relief and pain avoidance. Whether you are experiencing chronic painful conditions such as back pains, a bulging disc in your back or whether you need physical therapy to improve your quality of life, ELCH has various methods to aid you. Furthermore, our anesthesiologists have experience in helping you transition to manageable pain levels after surgery. Our capability to perform pain blocks for the first 20 hours can help patients avoid the most painful moments of their recovery, resulting in a better overall patient experience.