What is Physical Therapy
- Reduce pain from an injury using various modalities
- Educate patients home exercise strategies to assist with recovery
- Treatment of injuries/disorders using physical methods, such as exercise, manual techniques
- Treatment designed to improve mobility and keep muscles lengthened and correct imbalances
- Treatment aimed at recovery from weakness, loss of coordination or limited endurance;
- Therapeutic exercises instructed to treat a disease or disability;
- Therapy that can restore function and prevent physical disability following disease, injury or loss of body part.
- Treatments that can treat pain in muscles, nerves, joints and bones;
- Treatments that can improve function of a limb.
For further information contact us at 330-385-7200.