What is Occupational Therapy?
- Skilled treatment that helps individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives
- Assists people in developing the “skills for the job of living” necessary for independent and satisfying lives such as dressing, grooming
- Fine motor development, small object manipulation, handwriting, grasping, (Hand Function)
- Sensory Integration issues such as response to sensory stimuli, body in space orientation, learning behavior, ability to interact with others, motor planning.
- Treatment of fingers, hands, shoulders.
For further information contact us at 330-385-7200.
Services typically include:
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Education to patient, family and caregivers.