East Liverpool Health System – Saturday, April 28th is National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day. Stop by the hospital location from 10am-2pm to dispose of unwanted capsules or tablets.
- East Liverpool City Hospital is excited to announce we will soon be opening a new Walk-In Clinic in Wellsville
- Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has announced that East Liverpool City Hospital will be transitioning the East Palestine Health Assessment Clinic to a permanent location in East Palestine.
- East Liverpool City Hospital would like to thank U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown for visiting and touring the East Palestine Clinic today!
- Krista McFadden, MSN, RN, and CEO of East Liverpool City Hospital recognized and thanked the nurses today
- East Liverpool City Hospital would like to recognize a leader in our own community, one who works and leads others every day with dedication, kindness, and respect Dr. Gretchen Nickell, as part of Women’s Health Month