Members of the National Honor Society at East Liverpool City Schools volunteer their time to bring a little joy to our patients by making towel bears for their rooms.
- East Liverpool City Hospital is excited to announce we will soon be opening a new Walk-In Clinic in Wellsville
- Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has announced that East Liverpool City Hospital will be transitioning the East Palestine Health Assessment Clinic to a permanent location in East Palestine.
- East Liverpool City Hospital would like to thank U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown for visiting and touring the East Palestine Clinic today!
- Krista McFadden, MSN, RN, and CEO of East Liverpool City Hospital recognized and thanked the nurses today
- East Liverpool City Hospital would like to recognize a leader in our own community, one who works and leads others every day with dedication, kindness, and respect Dr. Gretchen Nickell, as part of Women’s Health Month